Syntensity is an open source platform for 3D games of all kinds
NOTE: Syntensity is no longer being actively developed. However, members of the community are working hard on a fork called OctaForge. Check it out!
Syntensity is a permissively licensed (MIT) multiplayer 3D game engine, which lets you create 3D games of all kinds in an easy, multiplayer manner.
syntensity.com, this website, also functions as a hub for development of games using Syntensity, letting you easily play new games and share your own games with others.
- To get up and running fast, see the Quick Start Guide.
- If you haven't already, you can sign up. After that you can enter your account.
- Don't forget to read the introduction.
- The wiki has a lot of documentation, including about how to create maps and games.
- For updates and news, visit our blog. Also you can
- To talk to other users and devs, or to get help,
- Visit our forums on FreeGameDev
- Visit our IRC channel: #syntensity on FreeNode